Sunday, October 6, 2013

I've been shot!*

Saturday morning I went shooting with the men.  I don't know why I thought there would be another woman there, but there was not. I was pretty nervous to shoot in front of them because they all had pretty good aim, but there was this guy I didn't know and he hadn't gone shooting in a while either (the last time I did was in Idaho back in college).

Matt and his Dad loading up

Ben teaching Aaron and I how to aim.



Matt's gun - I didn't end up shooting this one.

I did shoot this one

Brother Willis shooting...proving to us all that he will take you out with a gun.  I swear he had the best aim!


Matt shooting the shot gun


Ben explaining how experienced gunmen lean forward, not back like Aaron and I did.


Shooting the 22

My first attempt - I'm mostly on the second chart (which had been previously used) but the two sots at top were mine.
That's my shot....



I got the nine being pointed to and the lower one as well.  My aim got better by the end. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...