Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Time flies

Guess who is finally a month old?

This guy



I'm a week late with the pictures but honestly, that's pretty good all things considered.  Everything is going well, we love him a lot already.



He weighed in at 11.6 pounds, 22.5 inches long and is in the 90th percentile for head circumference...we knew something was up with that noggin of his.

His likes so far:
Eating
Sleeping
His new sunglasses



The changing table (I think it's really the sheets).


And hanging out with his dad in the moby wrap (and mostly being close to either one of us, he isn't a fan of being put down...though for our sanity it happens).


He also likes to stare at the ceiling and whatever is behind me - but he has looked at me a time or two.  He also laughs in his sleep a lot (on account of his mom being so funny...he dreams of the hilarious things I do).  And he has smiled at me at least twice now (legit smiles - not gas ones, though I've seen a million of those).

Also - this past Sunday he received his baby blessing at church.  He got all dressed up.








Then daddy got him in his car seat.  He's really in to Daddy and what he's doing.




And -- our first family photo




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...