Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'm not happy, Bob.*



5 foods


5. Taco Salad - It's my favorite, which throws people off because I don't eat Mexican food...it's probably because I only like it homemade and without anything fancy.


4. Pizza, Pizza - another thing I could eat everyday (I like to think this is because I haven't moved past my college "phase" but I think I just really like pizza.


3. Chicken - all things chicken. I eat it all different ways, in strips, breaded, marinated, plain, grilled, in pasta, shredded, etc. Chicken.


2. Speaking of chicken - I LOVE Noodles and Co buttered noddles with Parmesan crusted chicken breast...and a GIANT snicker doodle cookie.


1. Fries - yes, I know they are bad for you...but I crave them nightly. Okay, not nightly, but when I go out to eat I like to get them. Especially the ones at O'Charly's they are just extra, special good.


- and now I see just how unhealthy I am. I also enjoy grapes, corn on the cob...forget it, I'm unhealthy.

7 comments:

SB said...

the incredibles!

And i love fries too. Red Robin fries are my favorite :)

Vanessa said...

Mmmm! I love every single one of these foods, except the Noodles & Co. because I've never had it. But I'm sure I'd love it because I love chicken and pasta and cheese. Nom nom nom.

Now I am hungry...

Martha said...

What About Bob?

G Sauce said...

Taco Salad counts as a salad which equals healthy! Duh!!

BTW I love Taco Salad and you can homemake some for me anytime.

Martha said...

I think we are twins. I love Pizza, chicken any way, and FRIES!! I love fries. I buy the cheap bags at the grocery store (Around $1/bag) and bake them all the time. I tell myself that baking them makes them better for me. Right?

Martha said...

J/k. J/k I knew that seemed too easy. It is The Incredibles.

Sarah said...

PIZZA! I could eat it every day. Not kidding.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...