Monday, November 7, 2011

Well... yeah... you put one leg in front of the other over and over again really really fast.*

The half marathon is this Saturday...gulp. I live with constant anxiety and plan to until Saturday afternoon. I don't even know where to go to get my packet cause my sister isn't running with me and she always tells me where to go - guess I'd better look in to that.

This past Friday I ran 10 miles....straight. I mean - I more so did a jog/shuffle thing, but I didn't walk. That impresses me if I don't say so myself. I bought myself one of those runner belts - the kind I looked at last year and laughed (the 8k I ran last year was the same day as the half and full marathon). I thought, "Who would ever run so long that they'd have to wear a fanny pack just to make it through?" Well - I am here to say that it really helped on my ten mile jog. It's interesting how your body picks up after a few sips of water.

Of course - I went on a hike the next day - probably not a good idea. It was a bit harder than it should have been. I will post about my other adventures soon - we are getting to the end of the busy season for me; the end of pottery class, the race, the Harvest Ball. Then I can finally relax a little...right?

3 comments:

G Sauce said...

Righhhhhhttttt. Lil P said you should be good running with the training that you have been doing.

Lildonbro said...

If Lil P says so then I feel better already :)

Marissa said...

Pregunta: Are you actually relaxing now? You should be. Just saying...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...