Friday, March 27, 2009

He has been sent first to tempt you. But it's not too late. You must push him from you, expel him! Trample down the perversion of nature!

So today Money sent me a link to the coolest set of "My Little Ponies" that planet earth has ever seen!!!!

All of them are so much fun, but really the winner would have to be this little guy.
Looking at the pictures is almost like a game too, "Can you name the Hollywood reference?"

Gimme! Gimmie! Gimmie!
So, for review "The 2010 Birthday List":
  • Shiny, pretty, dishwasher safe chop sticks
  • The Edward Scissorhands My Little Pony

6 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

ha, that's one messed up little pony.

SB said...

creepy pony

Martha said...

Wow Edward Scissorhands.

G Sauce said...

my lil pony...sweet little pony

Aunt_B said...

That is pretty cool I have to say! LOL Not sure if you've ever watched Robot Chicken, but they did a hilarious My Little Ponie thing on there:

http://www.livevideo.com/video/WILDCAT/6181E33CE2BC491DBB531ED8619A073B/robot-chicken-my-little-pony.aspx

But I'm guessing you can actually buy Edward Scissorhands (btw, I had to retype Scissorhands a couple of times as I kept trying to type Cullen LOL)?

Candice said...

That is the cutest scary looking thing I've seen in quite a while!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...