Thursday, March 12, 2009

Harlem Globetrotters in Richmond!

Ha-ha! I thought I just saw their bus go by Eastbound I-64 (from the office window) but I thought, nah!!
Turns out that the Globetrotters will be at the Richmond Coliseum tonight at 7:00 p.m. They must have just gotten into town, or are headed to the Coliseum to practice. Closest I've been to famous people (just an interstate, a retention pond, and basic components of a building standing in my way...oh and the fact that they were probably traveling past at 70 mph).
More than a little bummed I didn't know about this before...I'm telling you, I am more determined to know what's going on!
For example, NKOTB (New Kids On The Block for those of you who weren't as cool as me growing up) will be here the 18th, also at the Richmond Coliseum. This city is hopping!

1 comment:

Candice said...

It sure is a hopping place - I want to go to the NKoTB concert! My sister and I went to a Brad Paisley/Rodney Atkins/Taylor Swift concert somewhere in VA a year ago - the entire state seems to be hopping :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...