Saturday, March 7, 2009

Snow Day...Finally!!!

Last Sunday it snowed and snowed and snowed. Then on Monday it just kept on snowing! I love snow!! So I was pretty excited. Until Tuesday when I had to actually go out in it.

Don't you worry though, six days later there is no trace of snow and it's like mid-April outside. That's the weather for ya!

So here are pictures for your perusal.

First: We have Chubbers training to be a sled dog. A few more months and we'll be ready to move to Alaska - or certain parts of Canada. I won't be able to drive the car so if he really wants dog food he'll have to work for it.

Chubbers doesn't really like the snow.

Chubbs was so ready to go outside until I opened the door and he saw this! That's him hesitating to go outside. I had to pick him up and take him out (I'm not about to let him have accidents inside)
Beautiful!






The snow gave me a hankering to make some Christmas cookies...but I settled for oatmeal butterscotch instead. Mmm...they were so good!

Well, that's it. Hope you enjoyed.

2 comments:

MDSonic said...

Funny how dogs are like that. They just become so "dainty" around snow. They're so happy to sniff other dog's butts, but when it comes to snow . . . no way!

AuntKatween said...

My Bella wasn't so dainty:) She jumped right in it. Chubbers dad, Pollux, well...that's another story. Mike had to shovel down to grass, then he went out!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...