Monday, August 3, 2009

We're Gonna Win. We're gonna win!*

Doing the touchdown dance. 25 followers!

Okay, let's celebrate together shall we? You know the basic rules. Limit to two (including title), make them count.

10 pointers
"Put the cookie down!" (Kathryn)

"I didn't stay in college for 9 years just to go back to my trailer in Idaho!" (Sarie Lou)

"Danny Devito I love your work!" (Sarie Lou)

"Whoever said Orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed." (G-Sauce)

"Curse these genetically tiny legs!" (Mur)
20 pointers
"I didn't know you could read." (Kathryn)

"Hello Mr. Stairs - I've missed you." (Joanna)

"In the 43 years I've been practicing medicine I've never seen a woman throw up that much." (Kathryn)

25 pointers
"If he became a flavor you can bet he would be sour." (G-Sauce)

"Rewease the secwet weapon!" (Joanna)

"Who are you calling peck you stupid diaquini?" (Mur)

12 comments:

SB said...

Trailer park in Idaho-House Bunny! And just a clarification, there aren't that many trailer parks in Idaho! At least not in the main city. I can't say much for the surrounding crap towns :)

Danny Devito-mean girls, said by Damien, while in the girls bathroom, when Cady is asking for a pink shirt :)

AuntKatween said...

Put the cookie down. Jingle all the way arnold

AuntKatween said...

I didn't know you could read. Harry Potter-Drako Malfo

Joanna & Ben said...

Rewease the secwet weapon. An american Tale?
hello mr. stairs, I've missed you...the money pit?

I'm not sure of either of these, but I do remember that rewease the sewet weapon was a very pop. quote in our house...for a particular reason.

Joanna & Ben said...

ugh, hurry up and tell me if I got my quotes wrong because I'm pretty sure I know the title quote!!! hurry! i get so tnese with this game, I don't know why...something about being in first place, I have very little in my life. J/K

G Sauce said...

Whoever said Orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed." - Legally Blonde

G Sauce said...

"Rewease the secwet weapon!" - American Tale?

G Sauce said...

If he became a flavor you can bet he would be sour." - Da Muppets Carol of Christmas

The Hudsons said...

Who you calling Peck - Willow
Tiny Legs- Chicken Little (seems fitting that I would get that one.)

AuntKatween said...

In the 43 years I've been practicing medicine I've never seen a woman throw up that much."


A league of their own??

Joanna & Ben said...

we're gonna win, we're gonna win...isn't that from 'a league of their own' as well

Lildonbro said...

Yes. I was on a League of Their Own kick...actually I was on a Tom Hanks kick. :)

Good work everyone. Sorry I've been lame about blogging and reading blogs. I usually do that at work and we've been super busy lately.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...