Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Business Time*

I promised pictures of several things. The first is the pancake breakfast.


Crock Pot Jim's "Belize" shirt. Uh-huh...yeah, sure you went.

The Mrs. Butterworth Twins attack Anne!!!

Elaina and I made our own Shriner's hats for the event.

Next up we have my laptop's final rest.


In order for the screen not to do that I have to hold it up with one hand and type with the other...very annoying.


It looks like this on both sides, and then there is just a gap in the middle...can't figure it out, I didn't lose any pieces, it just won't stay up.


The cord has been like this for a while. Stupid laptop cords.

Well, as exciting as that was...it's over. Hope you enjoyed.

3 comments:

SB said...

You could prop the comp screen up against a wall or something...Is the quote from a song?

Lildonbro said...

The quote is from song. And I tried to prop it up against a few things, but it slid down...go figure. It's okay, new laptop comes this week!

Aunt_B said...

Oooo, ooooo, I know it, I know it!! Flight of the Choncords "Business Time"!! Love that song and the show!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...