Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You don't know true love until you wipe someone's butt*

Ok- I'm going to try this from my phone cause I'm having trouble with the computer. 

January - 4

February - 3

March - 4

April -2

May - 2 (+1)

June - 4

July - 4

Total = 24





Sarah by Orson Scott Card
I loved this the first time I read it but this time it was more meaningful. I think because I was/am doing the hand of The Lord exercise daily and the story of Sarah is about Abraham's Sarah...the one who didnt have a baby until was in her 90's. it is a good read either way, but I'd suggest looking for the hand of The Lord in your life each day while reading this one. 

The Other Side of Heaven by John H. Groberg

I can't figure out how to move the pics on the phone...so that's just how it is. I have seen the movie and enjoy it- I think the book was great, mostly broken down in to lessons learned.  He also share stories from his time spent in california (which the movie does not cover).  


Joseph Smith the Prophet by Truman Madsen

I'm really feeling the church history lately with institute and all (that's what we have been studying this summer). I just continue to be impressed by Joseph Smith and the early saints (and I live Truman Madsen - bonus!)




Death Comes to Pemberley by P.D. James
I had high hopes for this one...high hopes dashed. It was arduous to read. It was interesting a few pages in and then that interesting part got lost and mostly forgotten in a whole heap of BORING. I spent most of my time checking and rechecking how many pages to the end. Sorry, but that's the truth. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...