Thursday, February 19, 2015

I'm the fire starter

I got my first real case of heartburn Wednesday night.  I tried drinking milk, eating ice cream, and going to bed to escape the discomfort but it followed me to sleep and woke me up throughout the night.  I felt like I was turning into a dragon and my lungs were filling with fire.  I worried I would incinerate anything I breathed on.  I narrowed it down to Papa John’s pizza since that was the only change to my diet from almost every other day. 

They must use too much sauce.  Papa John’s…..I’m coming for you.



Today I bought my first ever bottle of TUMs.  I’m not thrilled about the taste but they were fast acting so I have that to be grateful for. 


In other pregnancy news – I am constantly out of breath, which doesn’t help me feel too great about myself since I’ve also packed on some pounds in my midsection…I basically feel like Goldie Hawn in Death Becomes Her, every time I sit down to eat a sweet “treat”.  


But I’ve started to track what I’m eating so I’m hoping that will help me feel better, or at least stop me from eating too much junk.  I think I just am having a hard time because all of my life it's been about losing or maintaining weight and now it's like, "No matter what you do, it's guaranteed that you will gain a pound a week."  Any extra is on me though, so I need to be better.  Is it sad that I've already started to put together my post pregnancy weight loss plan?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...