Monday, June 16, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

It’s raining outside, in fact it’s a thunderstorm. I recently made my happy list (Thanks Mary). Thunderstorms were on it. Other things that made the list are:

*Slurpee’s
*PTO and Holiday Pay
*My dog
*Winter and East coast falls
*Work closing early
*Baking New Recipes
*Making my family laugh
*Having my back scratched
*Sitting next to a boy I like
*My Nephews
*Quick come backs
*Sleeping In
*Snow
*Studying Criminology
*Ukrop’s cake
*Snicker doodles
*Skirts
*Splashing in rain puddles
*Fuzzy Socks
*Basketball
*Cinnamon crunch bagels
*Music
*Jelly Shoes (80’s)
*Me Time

I like the idea of a happy list, but there’s opposition in all things so today when I was driving I started to think of things for my unhappy list. Actually, my thought was, “That’s not a happy list item,” which made me realize that for the Happy List to exist there must be an equally opposite Unhappy List. I can’t help it; it’s the pessimist in me.

*Railroad tracks
*Blood
*Spiders
*Meetings
*Sour Milk
*Car Accidents/Fender Benders
*Cooking dinner
*Ironing
*Wet socks
*Folding Laundry
*Paper Cuts

I’m sure that there are many, many things to add to both lists, but it’s all I have for you now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...