Thursday, February 18, 2010

I got a dollar, I got a dollar, I got a dollar, hey, hey, hey, hey.*


You like me! You really like me!* Ahem...I've prepared a speech unfolding the old, wrinkled paper that has been folded and unfolded many times I would like to thank the blogger academy as well as my parent's and all of my reader's for this award. Especially Gingerella for giving me this award. That's right folks, I have been given an award. That means I made an impression on someone. It's a dream come true. I will try to hold back the tears.
When I started this blog a little over 2 years ago I started it as a way to keep in touch with my family. A newer, funner version of mass e-mail. As time progressed and Blogger came out with "followers" I realized that what I really wanted was a pinch of blogger fame. Finally, I have some recognition. This award is a little pay-it-forward like. First, anyone who receives this award must first link the person who gave them the award i.e. Gingerella (that name is a link, in case it doesn't show up).
The second thing the recipient must do is choose only 15 bloggers to give this award to. This proved to be no easy decision. So without further adieu here is my list of Beautiful Bloggers. (Click on blog names to be redirected to the blog).

4. Amber at Peace Be Still

5. Martha at The Older Sister

6. Joanna at The Rowlands

7. Kathryn at Aunt Krashin

10. Orin at Orin's House

15. Evan at The Orwin's

P.S. sorry if the list seems 'deeply nepotistic'*.

5 comments:

Amber Lanae- said...

*Little Rascals!!!
Another FAV!

J, K, L, and D said...

I am touched that you enjoy the randomness of my blog. I enjoy yours way more! (Ew. I just said "way more.")

SB said...

why thank you :)

The Hudsons said...

I LOVE your list.

Vanessa said...

Congrats on your award my dear and thank you for giving it to me! You=the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...