Thursday, August 14, 2008

Baby Fever

All I have to say is, "Thanks a lot Martha." My sister recently came across a website where you can check out how your babies will turn out. http://www.makemebabies.com you can take a picture of you and your special someone and pull up a photo of whether or not you should spawn children. You can also play around with celebreties because for girls like me that's more fun, since I, uh *cough* don't have a special someone. Let's try not to rub it in. So...here we go, several Hollywood Hotties that should probably consider me to be their children's mother...or maybe not.


Zach Efron and I decided to have a little girl. Our favorite past times as a family are making daisy crowns for our little princess to wear.

Then Brad Pitt finally saw the light and left Angelina for me, we had a little boy name Phili (as in delphia) and he likes to dress up like a duck...Quack, quack.


George Clooney and I had a baby with a natural smirk...I think that comes from his father's side


Sadly, our daughter didn't turn out so well.

...poor thing.


Ashton Kutcher and I also had a child who prefers to dress like a duck. Introducing our little boy, Butch.


And finally Jake Gyllenhall and I had a pirate....argh!


So have I come off as creepy yet. I kind of feel like Andy Anderson in How to Lose a Guy in Ten Days...Our little family!
Needless to say, when my sister was doing these earlier today with pics of me all the children came out looking a bit...ethnic. I'm sure she'll post pictures. If not you can check out our family blog to see the photos http://thedonbroskyfamily.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I think the last one is the cutest. and I saw your family blog, you are very talented to creat 3 black babies with 3 white guys. Very Impressive.

Lildonbro said...

the best part was - the next day she did Michael Jackson and me and I finally got a white baby. I mean, I know he LOOKS like he's white, but he's not. It was funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...