Thursday, August 21, 2008

A tribute to Batman

Did I never post pictures of the amazing cake that my sister made for me? Last summer she made me the Spiderman cake

This year I told her that I wanted a Batman cake. Since my current comic book hero obsession would be Bruce Wayne and his alter ego Batman. I said it as a wish, a whisper of a dream, I hadn't actually expected her to randomly produce the product one day!
Here are the pictures from the one of the best cakes ever.


Then I got to see it next to what she was going off of for the design.

Thank you Joanna, you're the greatest!


I'm getting hungry now, I'd better stop looking at this wonderful cakes! One last tribute to the Bat Man though: (Hope it works)




and just in case here's the link. http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1826024

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...