Monday, November 29, 2010

Your life is an occasion. Rise to it. *

I had a very good, long weekend! I won't bore you with the details just the highlights...that I remember.
I made these!!!

I call them gingermuffins (you have to say it with a British accent). They are gingerbread cupcakes and they were fabulous!

I had dinner on Thursday with the family...
I went to the Temple on Saturday (it was fabulous). When I got home Mary-Carmen and her husband were here to visit. She said her daughter would take a while to warm up, but I think we have a connection. She totally gave me a hug, played with my piggy bank and pointed at the cat a lot. I have no clue what she said the whole time, but she was way fun.
Saturday night I went over to Joanna's and we made Christmas wreaths.



Sunday night I finally rearranged the furniture and put up the Christmas tree. ...it needs a little TLC...and a tree skirt. I will get one of those soon.

I don't really remember all of the rest and since I want to post something already I won't try to sit here and remember it all.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving! I will be making the rounds soon to read up on all the blogs!

1 comment:

Lacee said...

Your "gingermuffins" look so delicious! Mmmm.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...