To my friends I say, thank you. This life wouldn't be much without you in it, so thanks for being here.
Now on to bad news - the recap. Let's see how I did.
- Read 50 Books - I did it (December list to come)! There were times when I didn't think that I would make it (was it October?) but I somehow did it. I'd like to thank everyone who helped me get there by recommending books (um, everyone) or by giving me my space (um, everyone), or by reading to me when I was too sick to keep my eyes open and read for myself (Ryan). Thanks everyone for helping me to do this goal that I will never repeat. I like reading, I would like to keep that enjoyment.
- Run 1/2 marathon - I did it! I felt like I was going to die and that it was the dumbest idea I have ever had but...I did it! (P.S. another goal I will never repeat).
- Budget - Yup - still working on it. But I think I finally have a better chance
- Finish my third story - Done and Done. I think I finished back in March and am editing all three right now - trying to make them better and getting ready to send the first one off to a publishing agent to see if I can get any bites.
- Lose Weight - Maintain weight...that counts right?
- Get motivated at work - Well - I got promoted and my work load increased. I have discovered that dispite a few things that I really can't stand....I like my job overall. So I am more motivated to work.
- Reduce Debt - If I hadn't bought a car - this would have been green....cause other than that I've been working it down.
- Home Improvement - Have I ever!
- Learn to Compromise - I think I have come a little further on this. You'd have to ask people who I have compromised with.
- Work on my Serious Theme (Choose the Good Part) - I didn't do so hot, I'll be honest. So - for 2012 I have a new theme and some goals to go with it to ensure that I will do better next time!