Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Maybe they couldn't figure out what to make chicken taste like, which is why chicken tastes like everything.*


Three Films








1. Gattaca


For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving...maybe I'm going home.




This is my favorite movie! I love the movie, I love the soundtrack, I love Ethan Hawke in a suit...I just love it.





2. Inception - That movie was seriously genius




3. Megamind - because I love comicbook characters, I always fall for the bad guy, and because of his giant, blue head.

1 comment:

Joanna & Ben said...

love all of those movies.

the Matrix

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...