Saturday, January 3, 2015

Family Pics

The Saturday after Christmas we took family photos.  The photographer we had lined up canceled last minute, so on Friday night my sister texted, asking if I could take the pictures.  I am no professional so this task was daunting (despite having done several photo shoots at Martha's request).  We were at the park for two and half hours and so some pictures have cranky kids - but hopefully each family got at least one photo they liked.  Also, Chewy had gotten me a remote for my camera - so that made taking the big family picture so much easier.


Love Devin's Expression here


Ed's Clan

Matt's Group
Mart's Fam
Kat's Peeps
Joanna's bunch (Olivia - bottom right - attacking herself).
Us
Random pictures I liked.














"It's over!"

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...