Monday, January 10, 2011

Let's have an intelligent conversation here: I'll talk, and you listen.*

The water is coming! The water is coming!

My home has been without water since December 16th.


I signed papers on December 17th for the county to come and bring the water line to my property line. I got three quotes from plumbers about connecting from the water line up to the house. I picked my plumber, signed papers with them but still had to wait on the county. FINALLY, after almost a month, they are at the house as I write (my dad went and spied on them - Thanks Dad!)

I called the plumbers this morning to let them know that the county was doing their part and the plumbers are scheduled to be there tomorrow morning (ahem...snow and sleet and freezing rain...it would be in your best interest to not come as predicted but to hold off until I get my water!)

I.
Am.
Excited.

I think the first thing I can going to do is clean my bathroom and run the dishwasher. Oh the little things.

3 comments:

Gibson Family said...

Your water pictures make me thirsty

Amber Lanae- said...

*Waterworld (and no! I did not cheat!)

My list of things to do:
Dishes (unless you beat me to them)
Clean my bathroom
Wash my clothes
Exercise at home cause then I can shower


But what I am most excited about: FINALLY HAVING YOU AS MY ROOMMATE AGAIN!

Lildonbro said...

They made me thirsty as well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...