Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is life's ultimate cruelty. It offers us a taste of youth and vitality, and then it makes us witness our own decay.*

New Year's Eve I dropped my twelve year old cousin off at a friend's house for a sleepover. I hate the ideas of sleepovers by the way.

So we get to the friend's house and we're in the driveway. I wasn't sure if she would want me to walk her to the door so I said, "Um, do you need me to walk with you to the door?" Expecting her to say 'no', but she said, "Yeah, would you?" *smile*. I said, "Oh, good, I wanted to but I wasn't sure if you would want me to come to the door." She glanced me up and down, "Yeah, you won't embarrass me." I got out of the car and waited for her to get her stuff out of the back seat and I realized that one day I will embarrass some twelve year old girl, (my twelve year old girl in case you didn't follow that thought process). I expressed this concern to my cousin and she said, "No you won't Jess, as long as you don't wear mom pants."

"Mom pants?"

"Yeah, you know, jeans hiked up to your boobs."
I looked at her with all seriousness and said, "Eventually the boobs go down to the jeans, you just can't help it."

I don't know if she laughed, but I sure did. ...either way, she still let me walk her to the door.


5 comments:

Amber Lanae- said...

*Death Becomes Her


BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


That was awesome! Hey guess what?! I get to see you today! :)

Sarah said...

ha ha ha that's hilarious.....it's funny cause it's true...

J, K, L, and D said...

what if your boobs already do that??? aw, sad...look forward to babies, man!!! :)

Gibson Family said...

OMG...Thanks for the laugh!

Vanessa said...

This is adorable and too funny, all at the same time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...