I apologize for the delay in writing a blog post. A lot has been going on and a lot less time has been available to write. PLUS - I wanted to have pictures for Tami. I am trying Tami, I really am. But alas, my computer has decided to not wake up. Yesterday afternoon I finally got some pictures on to my computer and then it froze, so I turned it off and back on and I got nothing. Last night when I got home I tried the same and it either froze or after logging in the screen stayed black (as long as it isn't blue I'm not too worried). This morning - the same. So I'm a little frustrated but still hopeful that not all is lost. All else- I will open it in safe mode tonight.
So - the point is - I'M SORRY TAMI! There will be no pictures in this post, but if you're lucky (more so if I'M lucky, there will be a post with pictures tomorrow).
As is though, I am having a bit of an idea famine. As you guys know, I like to write. It's the what to write about that gets me sometimes. As much as I know you guys love to read about my strange obsession with sharks and squirrels, I am interested to know if there is anything you want to know.
There is a game I love to play because it gives me a bit of an adrenaline rush - mostly because I am a pathological liar and this game makes me be honest. It's called, "truth or truth". My roommates and I used to play this all the time in college. Basically, you ask a question and the other person has to answer it honestly. If you guys want to play, you can post a question in the comments and then I'll do a post where I answer all of them.
That seems a bit egotistical to me, but seeing as how I write the blog I suppose I would have to be the one the questions are directed towards (plus, I really do like this game). ...and I lack the creativity to come up with something to write about. There, I admitted it.
So, questions, opinions, suggestions, etc. In the meantime - here are a few of my favorite things.*
- Potato chips that are folded over
- When my niece says actual words (like "ball" or "eyes" - now if only she would say my name!)
- When you are driving in a rainstorm and you go under and overpass and it's quiet for a moment and then the rain hits again when you come out the other side (that one is hard to explain - we'll have to go for a car ride in the rain together for me to show you).
- Having good, deep conversations with friends
- Inside jokes
- Quoting Mega mind with my roommate
- Spending time with my family
- Teaching (it's the adrenaline)
- Yard work (If and only if you can see the difference afterwards)
- Rearranging furniture
- Warm food (preferably made by someone else)
Okay - that is all for now, I'm going to attempt to go back to productive life.