Monday, July 23, 2012

What do YOU mean 'you people'?*

This weekend was very eventful!

Friday night, I started the weekend off with a date.  It was just dinner and a movie, and it was a double date.  I had a good time, and I am still able to talk to the guy - so all in all, a win.

Saturday morning I woke up early to head out to the "Color Me Rad" run.  My sister, Kathryn, wasn't able to sign up before the event sold out, but she consented to come and take photos (and go to breakfast afterwards).  Then we met up with Pam and her daughter.


I feel very tall here



I wasn't sure what to expect - having never done one of these before.  But it was great!  They had color stations set up at every kilometer and that really helped to break up the run.  It honestly didn't feel like I ran 3 miles.

Right before the finish line they douse you with blue dye...it was incredibly hard to breath.  Also before the finish line they hand you a packet of dye (they say one, but I'm pretty sure the volunteers wanted us to have more than one - I was given four).

Then there was a color










This is some random guy who thought I seemed cool..actually, I used to play basketball with him and I have no idea how he found me in the crowd - very impressive





All these people used to have white shirts....except for the person on the left - pretty sure they came with a black shirt on.
After the race we went to Boychiks for our standard sausage biscuit.


 Yeah - I'm doing this race again when it comes back to Richmond.


2 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

is that from Community?

Lildonbro said...

nope - it's from a movie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...