Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Don't you have some kind of a line that you keep open for emergencies or for celebrities? I'm both. I'm a celebrity in an emergency.*

Congratulations to C$ and Sarah for getting the Mean Girls reference!

It's snowing!

For people who live where it snows a lot, this isn't a big deal.  Snow is annoying, and I still had to go to work this morning, and right now with my boot it's an extra pain (reminds me of Rexburg a little), but there's something about snow that just makes me happy on the inside.

Also - work closed early and I got a new camera - so I was pretty excited to take some photos with this beauty.


Can you see my boot print?



Thanks to Jo and Ben for the great deal on a camera! I'm still unsure of what I am doing with it - but I'm excited to learn how to use it!

This is how I eat my dinner too.

I feel like she is quoting Shakespeare as she eats.
Downstairs Christian's new home.  I thought it was colorful and  cool photo opt.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...