Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nothin' says lovin' like somethin' from the oven.





First Annual Cookie Bake-Off!



So we had our first annual cookie bake off yesterday, these are the little Pilsbury characters I drew to decorate my box for voting, though I didn't use the sad one. I love making boxes and was really excited about making this one, but once I got started I lost my fire. I wasn't as interested in doing it anymore. I don't know what it was, maybe the paper I used to cover the box was too thin, maybe cookies aren't as fun as chili peppers. Who knows, just another one of life's mysteries I suppose. Here's the finished product though.


The bake-off went well. No emergency meetings, no blood in the bathroom, a relatively quiet event. We had to reschedule it for Monday because it was going to rain on Friday, turns out that it was going to rain on Monday too. We thought about moving it to Tuesday but the President wouldn't be able to make it Tuesday so Monday rain or shine we had to have it. Guess what? Today (Tuesday) is absolutley beautiful!


But what can you do?




That's it, those are all the photos.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...