Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged

Cassie tagged me and I learned the hard way that you do what she tells you to do (though I don't recall her completing step five).

1. Link to the person who tagged you. (check)
2. Mention the rules on your blog. (check)
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself. (coming right up!)
4. Tag 6 unsuspecting fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

1. I'm a blog-a-holic. Totally addicted to blogging, I have several blogs so that I don't inundate certain people with writing so much (except for those people who have access to all the blogs, I pity them in a way because it must get annoying).

2. When I really don't like something it makes me gag. i.e. last night we were watching some old devotional on BYU-TV after the broadcast and the microphone came up out of the stand towards the speakers face...it was odd looking, and made me gag, but it wasn't gross...just made me gag.

3. I can't talk to boys if I like them (you probably knew this but I wasn't supposed to tell new information was I?). I clam up, I try to give myself pep talks about how easy it will be to talk to them I've just got to ask a question to start it...but I can't do it! It's very frustrating.

4. I put things in order on the register belt when I go to the store (this counts especially at places like Wal-mart where you buy more than just food). I put the food in the front, the cold together and the dry together, the fragile things in the back. Like stuff goes together too (like I happened to buy a LOT of candy this past time (not for me surprisingly) and I put them all together and despite the easiness of the way the candy didn't end up in the same bag, though it would have fit). Then the none food products go in the back. Cleaning supplies together, dog stuff together, personal care stuff together, miscellaneous stuff together. Get it?

5. I cut my own hair. So if you thought it looked off or hoped I didn't pay for that horrendous hair cut then you know now why it looks that way (especially in the back). I've never really paid for a hair cut and I can't bring myself to start going to the Haircuttery and sit in the lobby for over an hour waiting for a trim. And I certainly can't justify paying a lot for someone to cut an inch off. So...I do it myself. I like my hair and in the end that's all that matters.

6. I like to sleep in and I do it a lot. Sleeping in when I was younger meant noon sleeping in now means 7:45. Except today was 8. Not good since I have to be at work by 8:30.

Fun huh?

People I'm going to tag
1.Claire
2.Ed
3.Kathryn
4.Julia
5.Martha
6.Marianne

Can I skip the last step too? I'll try to do it :(

1 comment:

Cassie Rakes said...

I do the register thing too, but mostly because I shop at Aldi, and it's crazy there, they don't bag so things are just thrown in your cart, it'd probly make you gag. hehe. Number 3 reminded me of the good old day's when we'd visit your at Brolim's (sp?) and admire your crush from afar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...