Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December Happenings


At the beginning of this month we had out YSA semi-formal dance at the Richmond Marriott hotel. I went last year and had a pretty good time (at least I think I did from the pictures I had). So I decided I would go again this year. Here are a few of the pictures from this year. I didn't go as photo crazy this year as I had last year.

Emily T., me, and Whitney Z.


The R.S. Presidency: Natalie H., Kelli N., me, and Emily T.


Emily and me playing around in the lobby



Natalie, me, and Emily before we found Kelli.


Then last week we had our December enrichment. I was really excited because the numbers were pretty good. It rained all day long and was raining at 6:30 when I left to get there and really thought that would reduce the number of people showing up, but at our best I think we had about 15 people. Pretty good I think! For our activity we made little rice krispy treat houses.




Emily and Crystal working on theirs




20/DECEMBER+)(+046.JPG" border=0>
As you can see we had tradtional houses and teepees and...something else.



I love how much care Nancy is putting in to hers.


That's it for now, if anyone posts pictures I like from the dance then I'll copy and paste them in here for you to see my favorites. But as of right now no one has posted anything. Toodles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...