Tuesday, July 7, 2009

You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat*

You have reached the blog address of Lildonbro. She is here today but is either too busy or too lazy to write in the blog. If you are here for blog bucks please stay on the line...

Remember the rules: limit yourself to answering two of them, if within a week there are some remaining, then you are free to take a stab at them and earn some more blog bucks.

10 pointers
"Was that my pants or my muscle?" (AMBER)

"That's a weird place to put a piano." (GRETEL)

"You sly dog, you've got me monologuing!" (SARIE)

"Hairy legs are your only link to reality." (MART)

20 pointers
"Bout a nine of the tension scale there." (JOANNA)

"Finger Painting?" (MART)

"What in our history together makes you think I'm capable of doing that?" (AMBER)

"Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight." (SARIE)

11 comments:

SB said...

shame on me...That Thing You Do!

sly dog...The Incredibles

Amber Lanae- said...

what in our history...shanghi knights

Was that my pants...while you were sleeping

and we need a bigger boat is JAWS

WHOO! I got some!

Martha said...

Hairy legs- Return to me

Martha said...

Finger Painting?- Cutting Edge

Aunt_B said...

You answer hogs! Ok, I knew the title was from Jaws and I also knew the "shame on me" quote was from 'That thing you do!' Do I still get points?? C'mon man!

SB said...

aunt b, we're just faster than you!

Aunt_B said...

You may be faster but I'm older and have better insurance!! LMAO

Lildonbro said...

Aunt_B - Fried Green Tomatoes!!

10 points for whipping one out in the comments section :P

G Sauce said...

Piano - Bolt
Tension - So Called Life

Lildonbro said...

Never seen "So Called Life" I think it's on the Netflix though.

Joanna & Ben said...

bout a nine on the tension scale- The Burbs

I need to do my internet stuff later in the day... I miss everything when I check it in the mo rning

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...