Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Reader's Digest Version

Theories and Syndromes (mostly for Mur):

Soda Pop Syndrome: When a girl likes a guy she becomes much like a can of soda. It is human instinct (or maybe just a girl thing) to desire to share a secret with at least one person. The secret builds up inside of you like carbonation in a soda and you're just shaking and feel like if you don't tell someone you're going to explode. (Which just made me think of a movie quote, big surprise there, "We're going to die, we're all going to die."*). I came up with this theory because I was having random girls who were not my BFFs tell me their crushes. I don't want to know this, this links directly with Being Peed On and I don't support it. Some girl you hardly know tells you who she likes and you happen to like him too but she said it first? Not good for making friends.

So...

Being Peed On: When a guy or a girl announces who they like so that others will back off...like a dog marking his territory. I have been peed on a few times, and have never been flattered.

That's all I can think of for now, but I wanted to put the Soda Theory out there for Mur since she asked.

7 comments:

SB said...

Good theories! When I was out there dating, I hated when other people would "pee" on the guy I liked. Good thing most of my friends and I had completely different taste. I didn't mind stealing a guy from a girl I hated :)

Martha said...

Is the quote Transformers?

I was gonna say Incredibles, but that quote it, "We're dead. We survived, but we're dead!"

The Hudsons said...

I throughly appreciate the elboration...

The Hudsons said...

Seriously I hear that quote all the time and never knew were it came from so I looked it up and the only movie it was connected to was a movie called And to All a Good night and I don't hink you've seen it...weird

Lildonbro said...

Blasted pronouns!!!!! I was like, "I know this is in a movie!" So i pulled out the movie I thought it was and the quote is actually, "I'm going to die. You're going to die."
See if that gets any takers

Joanna & Ben said...

'What About Bob'

Jenny Jerkface said...

Buhwawa!!! I used to hate when girls would do that. Is that like the female version of cock blocking?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...