Saturday, May 30, 2009

I really love Rudy. He is totally enamored of me. I mean, I've had other men love me before, but not for six months in a row.*

Just so you know we found two girls to move in, but they won't be able to until August 1st. One of the girls might move in during July, but we'll see. So Anne and I are going to try to wing it for the time being. Winging it is pretty hard when money is involved, it's much easier when you are just winging something on your own merits of character, but throwing in tangible things makes it difficult...you know what else makes it difficult? Land lady's who are sure that their way is the only possible way, even when it is clearly not. But that's a whole other blog entry which I don't have time or energy to write. My sister is getting married today, so I must go finish getting ready for that.

2 comments:

Aunt_B said...

Man, I must REALLY live in Brandyland because I never even think I might know one of your movie quotes!! *sigh*

Glad to hear you found some roomies though. :^)

ps,
they sure come up with some random-ass words for the word verification below. And what the eff is up with the wheelchair dude icon? I've always wondered about that...

SB said...

That would be 16 candles. Spoken by Jenny :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...