Saturday, June 6, 2009

Because, you know, it seems to me that, I mean, except for being a little mentally ill, she's pretty normal.*

I took over 300 photos while in Utah. Thank goodness for digital cameras, that would have been pretty pricey with the old 35 mm right? Right. Pretty much what I am saying is that you are going to get a slide show presentation of all the pictures. View at your leisure.





The trip itself was very good (300+ pictures good). I guess the saying, "A picture is worth a thousand words" will have to do here. The week in Utah will just be translated into a viewable blog. Sorry, no music, I mean there is the option, but none of the songs seemed to fit but if you want you can sing a little ditty about Jack and Diane*. Well, th-th-th-that's all folks.* Wow...system overload...I should never blog this late at night.

3 comments:

The Hudsons said...

The title is from Benny and Joon and I'll leave the othe quotes for your other devoted fans.

Lildonbro said...

And Murbatron takes the lead!

SB said...

that's all folks-isn't that the pig from the old cartoons?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...