Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I have no response to that*

I've been a horrid blogger as of late, I know, I am well aware of the disappointment I have been. I realize that with 20 Followers (I have to keep throwing it out there cause in blognation it's my main source of self esteem) I should be more attentive to my blog. I should write about the crazy things going on in my life and the not so crazy things.

But you see here's the thing, work is a beast right now. When I get home the last thing I want to do is write. I want to eat my dinner vegged out in front of whatever Netflix delivered that day. Or I want to get crazy and mow the lawn after a three week break. I still haven't even posted the pictures from the No Doubt concert.

So...I am going to try and be better at this. That being said, here's my weekend.


Friday night we had a Very Unmerry Birthday Tea Party for my roommate's birthday (but you see her birthday isn't until this coming Sunday, but a lot of people left the country this week...infidels...not really). I just so happen to know a lot of people who've gotta get out of the country for a few weeks, nothing wrong with that. So Thursday and Friday after work time was spent making cookies, cleaning, etc. The party was fun, but I have to sheepishly admit that I was not actually upstairs for most of it, I was down in my room talking to Bryan over IM. But there were enough people so I wasn't a horrible roommate and left my roommate all alone. She was surrounded by friends. When I went upstairs Jordan wanted to play Catan, so we played a pretty quick game (that game doesn't usually go so fast). And then off to bed.

Saturday I woke up at 6:30 in the a.m. Not so bad Monday - Friday...but Saturday!? But I had to. We had a temple trip down to Raleigh. Pictures below:
Look what I found!


Then Saturday night I just hung out in my room as happy as a clam to not have anything to do.

Sunday was Father's Day and we had a cookout at Kathryn's. I would have taken pictures but at the time I thought my I lost my camera. I looked through my purse about 3-4 times before leaving the house thinking maybe I had overlooked it. I looked under the bed, on the couch, behind the nightstand. Nothing. So Sunday went without photos and then on the drive home I reached into my purse to get something and what do you know, there's my camera! And that gives you an idea how out of it I have been lately. I must have looked right at it every time and just not realized, I even handled it a few times because at least two times I unpacked the purse completely in search for the camera. Oh brother...can't wait until things calm down.

4 comments:

SB said...

Sleepless in Seattle?

I hate when I can't find stuff in my purse. I've gotten to the point that I've downsized my purse to much smaller so I don't loose stuff in it and just throw it in a big tote when I have more crap to carry. I still loose stuff in the bottom of my bag. Such is the curse of being a woman with a purse!

SB said...

scratch that. Joe Vs. the Volcano. I knew it was a Tom Hanks movie.

The Ottley's said...

D D D D D D D D D D D D D D! That's all! :)

Candice said...

Hey! So glad you found your camera, that's the worst when it's under your nose, but all's well that ends well. Who's this Bryan?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...