Monday, June 15, 2009

I sathid the thong is pretty popular.* (said with a lisp which is why "said" is spelled funny)

I don't really forsee blogging anytime soon. Maybe tonight, but that is a big maybe, so I thought I would give you all a chance to earn some blog bucks. And maybe if you guys like it we could do this like once a month, just to get people racking their brains and watching more of the "good" movies. And by that I mean movies that I rather enjoy quoting and I feel people should watch.


So here are the rules on how this will work. Some people will be able to guess most if not all because they watch the same movies I have. This is fair and yet not fair. I want everyone to have a chance, so please, limit yourself to answering two of them, if within a week there are some remaining, then you are free to take a stab at them and earn some more blog bucks. In future posts I may quote from movies I have already quoted from (cause that's how I roll).


And here we go*(only five points and if you understand then you know why):


10-pointers

  1. She was given to fits of semi-precious metaphors (Murbatron 10pts)
  2. What is this a school for ants?! (Sarie Lou 10pts)
  3. Look! I have one job on this lousy ship, it's stupid, but I'm gonna do it! Okay? (Joanna 10pts)

20-pointers


  1. Having a kid is great...as long as his eyes are closed and he's not moving or talking(Sarie Lou 20 pts)
  2. Wait, before you go on there is something I must tell you, I too am reading the dictionary. (Joanna 20 pts)

  3. I just want you to feel you're doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.(Rub 20 pts)

Okay, that is it for now. Though I could just keep going because this is just something I love so much.

6 comments:

Rub said...

I have no idea on most of them. But I think #3 for 20 points may be "what is Princess Bride"

SB said...

School for ants-Zoolander
Having a kid-Big Daddy

I won't answer the 5 pointer... but I think it's 5 points because that was another quote you already did!

Joanna & Ben said...

I have one Job on this lousy ship-Galaxy Quest

Joanna & Ben said...

ok, I think I may be wrong...but is the one about reading the dictionary...is that The Baxter??

The Hudsons said...

Why doesn't anyone know that the title is from Josie and the Pussy Cats...

The Hudsons said...

and the last ten pointer is Benny and Joon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...