Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I've been shot!*

So we are looking into providing flu shots to our employees at work. I'm not really involved in the process so I actually have no clue what the details are...however, I am the one in charge of the announcements on our intranet so I know that I will be posting an announcement about it sometime in the future. My question is - Is this picture too over the top?


Cause I love it. The pictures come out tiny anyways, maybe no one will even notice.

I should probably go for some cute drawing of a flu shot needle. Cause needles can be oh so cute.

4 comments:

SB said...

I love that picture...although for work, I would do the cute needle

G Sauce said...

I love that picture!

Elaina said...

go for the picture. clip art is for pansies.

Joanna & Ben said...

I like the picture...and the quote is from the movie Hook. Unless there's another one out there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...