Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Excuse me I think you're in my bath*

Just for an update. Bryan is on his way to Madagascar, he left yesterday and should get there tomorrow at some point. It's a long couple of days for him. As you can see from the map.
I was so kind as to draw from point A to point B. The little circle should be somewhere over Atlanta, Georgia and the big circle should probably cover Reunion, which is the island off of Madagascar that Bryan will be serving for the next...oh...21 months or so. It's really not that far, and it's really not that long...right?
Anyway. Not a whole lot is going on today. I've been pretty cranky the past few days, so my apologies to anyone who has gotten the bratty Jessica, you may not have even noticed because I tend to be a brat despite my mood. It's just who I am. Oh and the apology covers the next month (as in October), no specific reason, I just don't like to apologize a lot so I figure a blanket one before will save more trouble than one afterwards (at least people will recall that I was afraid this would happen).
Well - until the next time I have anything of interest to say.

3 comments:

SB said...

the time will fly by! Do you have a countdown chain or chart? making a chain could take you a while and occupy some time :)

J, K, L, and D said...

You make me laugh. I'm a brat too. And I love the map. I was gonna ask where you got it, and if I can have one for myself. Then you explained.

Here's to a less-cranky day today. Maybe. All depends on if I get my chocolate, yoga & tub fixes. You know how it goes.

G Sauce said...

I don't believe you were cranky on Monday! You can't be cranky tomorrow night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...