Monday, January 26, 2009

Mid-wolf

I had a very busy weekend. For now I will just post about the coolest part and my basketball wounds for the week will have to wait for another day (let's be honest, probably tomorrow or later today). So here it is...drum roll please...you've probably guessed from the title of the blog...BUT! The puppies are here!This would be my second time helping my sister to deliver the puppies. The first was when I helped to deliver Chubbers and his siblings into the world. I do not got a puppy out of this deal, and that's fine with me, one is enough. Though, they are so stinking cute I might trade Chubbs in for a newer model. This time I only had time to help deliver two and then I had to go to church...late. Which was okay cause this was a good excuse to be late to church.

We thought she was going to have them Saturday night so right after work on Saturday I went over there to hang out. So from 6 to almost 2 a.m. I waited with Kathryn and Rosa...but nothing happened, and I had to get back to Chubber's. Bella wouldn't give in to my demands to at least have one puppy before I left. Here's me trying to prematurely squeeze them out.

She's so resistant.

Sunday morning I was getting ready for church early because I thought I would be going over to greet the newest memebers of the family (despite not having gotten an e-mail saying they were here). But then my brother-in-law called me and told me that Bella was having the puppies. It didn't really sink in while we were on the phone because I was like, "Okay, I'll come over before church." But once I hung up I realized that she was having the puppies! So I finished getting ready, grabbed my church stuff and got to her house around 11:30. One puppy was almost all the way out when I got there but we had to wait an hour before it was all the way out. That's rough on the knees! Then as soon as number one came all the way out number 2 came out. At 2:30 I had to leave to get to church for at least the last hour and then I had a meeting, a fireside, and home teaching that filled up the rest of my night (until 10 p.m.). In all there were 8 puppies, but I haven't had a chance to meet all of them, so for now you get to meet the two I'm in love with. Heart and blue...though I wanted to call the other one 'Soul'



I can't believe Chubber's used to be this small, well actually, since I was there when Chubber's was born I can believe it, I suppose I just really miss it. He'd better behave or I'll trade him in for one of these!

3 comments:

Amber Lanae- said...

You look really pretty in that first picture...and no I am not just saying that to make you feel good! I am glad your puppies came!

AuntKatween said...

Thanks for being there!!!

Sara :) said...

Awww! I want to come play with the puppies!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...