Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy 1 Year!

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog. They grow up so fast!

Some highlights of my blog

1. Followers: When followers came to the blog world it was the coolest thing ever! (to me at least).

2. When I wrote the blog about obsessions and Peter Pan commented!

3. My blog on The Similarities Between Dating and Baking.

4. The book montage (it's over to your right). Seriously, I love that thing, and with my resolutions you should see at least one new book pop up there a month.

5. Top Five Worst Dates.

6. Top Five Best Dates

7. When I found my Children.

8.Best Halloween Costume thus far.

9. When I started to use The Cutest Blog on the Block website for my backgrounds.

10.Seal Team cause let's face it, that was pretty darn cool.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

ha ha, I loved your post on dating and baking, that was awesome

Amber Lanae- said...

I have to babysit for a bit at 2...but I should be done by 5-6. Free dinner is always great on a student budget, but its your call. Just text me (since you dont like to call) when you get off and we can plan it and meet up! :o)

Amber Lanae- said...

you can hit me up on gmail too! llamabear@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...