Friday, September 5, 2008

I've picked out my children. I know that you can't actually pick your children out, you get whatever God grants you with (avoiding sacrilegious statements about why I should be given these children). I was talking to my roommates one night and I picked up a magazine to flip through the pages as we talked and in the front inside cover ad I saw my children.


Allison




Andrew


I was originally going to name them Ralph and Lauren, since those were the names written under the pictures...but he doesn't strike me as a Ralph, and we already have a Lauren (Lauryn) in my family. I even found the Olympic husband that phenotypically could make this happen. I just can't remember his name, and even when I knew it and looked for pictures of him but it was a lost cause. I can't find the photo that convinced me that these would be our children.

4 comments:

Martha said...

You are funny.

Sarah said...

thoes are cute kids, but how do you +
know they aren't total brats.

Lildonbro said...

because they are my children, and if my children were brats I'd beat them :)

Cassie Rakes said...

Whoa, good thing you don't live in Cali, they'd want to throw you in the slammer for life D.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...