Wednesday, September 10, 2008

home made jamba juice/tropical smoothie

Last night I made my first smoothie with my new blender. I didn't really know how to make one, but I know I like raspberry lemonade so I thought I would go ahead and try a raspberry-lemon deal.





It was actually pretty gross at first, then I added some sugar. I think next time less lemon.



Also, I need to work on proportions. It doesn't look like it will make much, but when you add the ice...my goodness!


So that's my smoothie making experience!


If anyone has good ideas for smoothies let me know!

3 comments:

Martha said...

People really do blog about anything, don't they?:)

Lildonbro said...

don't be jealous

Sarah said...

Mark and I made smoothies ALL summer last year. Fresh fruit does the BEST. If you wanna go healthy try fruit, yogurt, and Ice. (very delicious by teh way, espically wit strawberries) If you wanna go ultra sugar treat, then do fresh / frozen fruit, ice cream / sherbet or frozen juice concentrait is good, and some ice. One of my faovirtes is fresh strawberries with FRESH pineapple, you know cut up the pineapple fresh. SO yummy. Maybe a little kiwi too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...