Thursday, April 30, 2009

Who the fetch is Jack and why do I care about his Mannequin?

Tuesday night I will be headed out to the Jack's Mannequin concert with C$ and G-Sauce. I'm super excited because I absolutely love Jack's Mannequin. However I have come to the sad realization that not a lot of people know who Jack is. They've never heard the music! I had assumed, and apparently erroneously, that they were pretty mainstream, that they played on the radio quite a bit and the others also enjoyed the music. But so far, every time I've told someone I'm going to the concert I sit and wait for the ency to glaze over their eyes, rather they look at me and say, "Who's that? What do they sound like?" So here is a sample of what Jack's Mannequin sounds like.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




On a musically related note, I got my catalog for the No Doubt concert...a download that gives me access to every single No Doubt song recorded. Amazing, there are songs on there I never knew about and I thought I owned all the albums. Anyway, I was way excited to get that and am looking forward to the concert in June.

1 comment:

SB said...

No Doubt was the first CD I ever bought! Now about this mannequin guy...I swear I've heard the name, but I don't frequent the concert scene. Too many people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...