Friday, November 21, 2008

Surprise Party Pictures

So I realize that I promised on Monday or Tuesday that I would post pictures. But I didn't. Such is life, here they are.

The Cakes

I cannot take credit for these cakes, I just took the picture, Anne made the cakes. I do like to bake, but I can't decorate, so I just have to make things so awesomely delicious that you don't notice they are ugly.


Here are the birthday girls, Emily and Emily cutting into their cakes.


This is Nic...he likes cake. He sat there debating doing this for the longest time, I think because he fears the wrath of my roommates...but my roommates are wrathless. I had a few action shots, but I think this one really captures the what's going on.

This is Arianne, me, Emily and Christie. We were trying to take the picture without a photographer, but I think two or three people for this kind of thing is enough, four is pushing it, no ones arms are long enough to get the camera far enough out. This is attempt 47 (not really but it took 5 minutes to finally get one we liked and this isn't it this just shows the ridiculousness of it). In this picture I am crying because we were laughing so hard and all the other attempts.

That's all I really have from the party, I mean I have more but I didn't feel like writing captions and stuff.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...