Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Festivus for the rest of us!

I've decided that I want a wallaby. I didn't know I wanted one until I googled what they look like.


Oh my goodness, the thing is about as cute as the mouse in my sister's house! I want one! It's like a puppy with hands. Maybe I could train it to bring me things without having to use their mouths! Chubber's better watch out, he's about to get replaced! You know, if owning one as a pet were legal

They are like kangaroo dwarfs which makes them even cuter to me. This one is either bringing his verbal a-game (what now!) or he's confused - can't tell, I don't know how to read their expressions.

Sorry for the randomness. I have one hour of work left because today we leave two hours early. That's probably because no one came into work today, they all take off and head out early to their Thanksgiving day destinations. Boss Lady even gave me a long lunch today...a long lunch. I didn't take advantage of it though, I took an additional 15 minutes, and even then those 15 minutes were spent doing a work related errand. Dangit. If I had gone home on my lunch break I would have used it up no problem, but I took my friend to lunch (it's her last day...so super sad day for me). We weren't in a hurry, but we finished eating and came back. Boss Lady still wasn't back and I contemplated running home to check on Chubb's but thought I should just hang out at work. Turns out I have nothing to do but apparently look up Wallaby's online, which isn't true, I'm sure if I wasn't ready for the holiday I would have found something. Guess I'll go do that now.

1 comment:

Ed Donbrosky said...

So that's a wallaby? I only remember hearing about a wallaby in "The Man from Snowy River", when they were talking about wallaby stew. That's what they were talking about? How could anyone make a stew out of that? It would be more appropriate to make a Webkin out of it! My daughters would love that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...