Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Do you have any idea how much that stings?*

I am not obsessed...okay, maybe I am a little. I watched an episode of Pushing Daises that I received from Netflix...it was about a woman getting murdered by a hive of bees...hmm. I hadn't seen it before and I didn't pick it out, it was just next up on the list, and this right after my traumatic experience. Then today I was on my iGoogle homepage trying to alleviate my boredom and one of the things I have set up is a daily "how to" (in an attempt to hopefully find things that make life more interesting) and I saw this article:

How to Escape From Killer Bees

I thought it was timely. I also learned that Bees are imports. This great land known as the American Continent did not have bees before in either it's Northern or Southern regions until the European colonists decided to bring honey bees with them. Couldn't leave well enough alone I see.

On another note, I just wanted to thank everyone for your comments, nosy e-mails, and phone calls. I really do appreciate them. Happy to report that I am doing a little better today, and hope to be doing better and better every day! Thanks again. You are all fantastic!

1 comment:

SB said...

men in black!

stupid bees...i've knocked the starts of 4 hives off my fence and house in the past week! I sprayed the spots with ant killer in hopes it would deter them...we shall see!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...