Monday, September 13, 2010

If I only had a brain.*

Real conversation at work today about not being able to find keys in a purse.

Me: I always stick my keys in the same spot so I don't have to worry about it.
Wanda: You know, I could take advantage of this pocket (points to pocket on purse) and put my keys in, that would be a good idea...but that would require a brain.
Me: You have a brain you just don't always use it. Oh...that didn't come out as nice as it sounded in my head.

I really had every intent of trying to make her feel better and in my head, those sounded like the right words to say.

5 comments:

G Sauce said...

That is hilarious! There is no better way to say that.

The Ottley's said...

Wizard of OZ... And YOU have such style and grace! I love it. Word of advice: Don't run for public office! :)

Joanna & Ben said...

love you Jess. I say stupid stuff all the time. Isn't that quote from Miss Congeniality?

Joanna & Ben said...

Uh yeah, and the original, Wizard of Oz

Sarah said...

HA HA HA. That, is awesome. Although I'm sure it didn't make you feel awesome when you said it. ...but it was an awesome blog post, and that is all that really matters in the world right? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...