Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What the Schnitzel?!*

The pumpkin spice kiss strikes again.

Ashley said that she was willing to try one, therefore I put a few in the front pocket of my purse. So tonight, when I saw her I went to pull one out and it was funky looking. So I went for another, and then the last one. They were all melted! I don't know how it happened, but it did. I don't think they liked my review of their taste cause these little kamikaze kisses went it for the kill...
Disgusting. I explained everything to Ashley and she was still willing to try one, so I found the least deformed and she gave it a go. She's not thrilled about the after taste.

I'm not thrilled about them spilling their guts (which look like baby spit-up) all over my phone. Good news, I have such a simple phone there weren't many buttons or crevices to seep in to.

This isn't over Pumpkin Spice Kisses, not by a long shot.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...