- I woke up with no milk because someone took the liberty of finishing it off for me. I had left just enough yesterday morning to give me one more bowl of cereal today so that I wouldn't have to go to the store. I ate three rice cakes and a swig of fruit juice for breakfast. ...What I wanted was a big bowl of Captain Crunch.
- It's raining. Don't get me wrong, I love when it rains (especially since we really need it), but I love more staying home when it rains. Curling up in a blanket and using the rain as a reason to be a hermit (I do the same when it snows, but more people let me get away with this when it snows).
- I straightened my hair this morning - before I realized it was raining...I just thought it was naturally that dark at 7:30...
- I forgot that the shoes I am wearing are more like sponges than shoes...they soak up all of the rain water...comfy.
- We just got a resignation letter (ah the Termination checklist, how I have missed you...not really)
- I began my calls to the Angel Tree today. Every year (this will be my fourth time doing this) they seem to take forever just to let me know that I can come and pick the angels up from their main center. I call, leave a message, call, leave a message. I was very chipper when I left a message for Brian-the volunteer coordinator. He's new (they always are) so I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'll keep you posted, just note that on September 29, 2010, I made the first call.
But...I have a to-do list, and a healthy looking one at that. So I am going to roll up my sleeves (figuratively since I am wearing short sleeves) and get to work. Maybe it will help the day to fly by, and it's only 10:30 - things can always get better right?