Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Put the cookie down!*

In case I haven't said this, I am not staying at my house right now. Last week the well water went from dirty and sporatic to completely nonexistant. I spent the first night at Kathryn's house (last Wednesday) then Thursday it snowed so I decided if I'm going to get snowed in I'd like to be snowed in with my nephews and my niece so I moved on over to Joanna's house. I have kind of just moved in, which I kind of feel bad about. B.I.L. Ben tells me he's glad I'm there, I keep his wife company. I try to do my part, I snuggle with Ava all the time, play with the boys when I am not feeling old, scratch Tommy's back when he tells me to. I have changed diapers, gotten them ready for church (NOT easy), grabbed countless cups of milk and juice, collected countless empty milk and juice cups. I just still don't feel like I have made up for eating everything, taking over Ava's room, doing my laundry, etc.

But I have to say, I really do love being there. Sure...10 o'clock is going to bed late. I won't judge, I could use the sleep.
Anyway, just thought I'd give you that update as well as share some pictures of what I have been up to. Enjoy.
The snowman
Bushes covered by snow and lights.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...