It's time to start thinking about goals for 2011 and a rhyming theme. Let's recap:
- Get a date in '08 (Said "oh-8")
- 'Bout time in '09 (oh-9)
- Do it again in 2010 (twenty-ten)
- "Excellin' in '11" (said to force the rhyme).
- "Wellin in '11" (kind of like slumming it OR getting rid of the well - obviously my feelings on well have taken a turn for the utmost worst)
Um...maybe it's time to give up the rhymed themes. ...anyone with any brilliant ideas on this one???
- G had the goal of reading 50 books this year (2010) and she is almost there! I was thinking about giving myself a similar challenge and then I looked at the books on my 'to read' list...Atlas Shrugged, How the Allies Won the War, Jesus the Christ, Catch 22, Moby Dick, Paradise Lost...these books are not your average book. So as much as I want to be like G - I think I'll have to scale it down to 25-30 books for 2011.
- I want to get rid of the well - enough said.
- Run a half marathon.
I am still working on some more, I will have the finalized list to you by the end of the month. In the mean time I am open to suggestions!! Any goal ideas or rhyming efforts are much appreciated!