Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Elliott, you're such a good dancer!*

This weekend we had our Regional activity.  Kathryn and LuBo came to "bar tend" for us.  We had mocktails, speed dating and dancing.  And here are the photos.

DJ Cam belting it out

Two of my favorite people.  Amber and Jordan

Center pieces on the table

Spencer, me, Cam

75% of the Regional Committee: Chris, me, Ben

I love the bow-tie!




Ashely! Jordan & Chris

She's not so sure about someone

Little big sister

Ashley and Jessica

Christian and me (Christian took most of these pictures)


Don't mess with Donbrosky girls


My favorite photo

They were ignoring me - and there was music playing....this is my bid for attention

Kat and LuBo were big hits!













Thanks to everyone who helped to make it a big success! And to everyone who helped us clean up afterwards.  I'm still recouping from this long weekend!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...