Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What we have here is a failure to communicate*

I'm trying to get myself psyched for a company event I'm trying to plan.  I guess my problem is - it's supposed to be healthy.  Nothing about healthy screams fun.

...unless you pit veggies against each other in a battle to the death.

Note it kids - carrots kill.

My less violent attempt is just boxing veggies - bell pepper looks a little nervous and that carrot is out for blood (the look on his face is why I decided to draw the picture above).

So the question on everyone's mind, "did it work?"  Sadly, no...I still think healthy company events are a big, boring, bust, but at least I got some alliteration (or something close to it) out of it.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

Luke, the one with the cool hands.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...